Thursday, October 18, 2012



First of all this is me in my office daily! We call it the Freezer!!! Burr!!!!


This summer I went to Ohio and Indiana with My parents to see Family and Friends! We got the opportunity to go to a Reds game and it was allot of fun!

This is Mom and Dad standing in the very hot sun waiting for the rest of the Family to get to the Ballpark!

Dad and I sitting in the ball park!

MK and Dad standing in hot sun before the game!

Mom, at Jungle Jim's getting ready to shop!

At Notre Dame in the Cathedral on campus!

Standing on the Balcony of the Administration Building on Notre Dame Campus

While in Indiana I saw allot of Amish people we even stayed at the Amish Hotel, very nice and had running water and power and TV. This was a horse and Buggy I saw. I went a little nuts about this. I had never seen one before.

Momma and I in the Hot Tub at some friends of ours house in Indiana.

My parents and their friends on the Notre Dame Campus!

Touch Down Jesus!!!

About a month Ago some friends of mine got Married. Andrew and Anna.

This is Anna and I at the rehearsal Dinner!

MK and Mom at Anna's Wedding!

Several weeks ago my parents neighbors had 13 black lab puppies!

Mommy and her puppies! Aren't they Cute!

I have been going to the Alabama games my aunt was gracious enough to let me have her tickets last home game! It was great!!

Not sure why this pic came out this way, but My dad went with his buddies to the Mississippi State Tennessee game and was on the Field for the Game! Pretty Cool!

Also this Summer I went on a Mission trip with My mom and my Home Church from Tuscaloosa. We went to the Bahamas! This picture is completely me and my mother!

One of the nights we went and ate at a few of the restaurants that were local! So yummy!

Another pic that was straight prior to the saving apparently! Well this was some of us on the Plane! I will defiantly add more pics! I hope this helps with some of my catching up! haha!!! Love you MK

No comments:

Post a Comment