Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Still Here!!

I know I have been gone for sometime! Allot has changed but I am going to post my first blog. I have been through allot this year, in my personal Life and Job and I have overcome allot! I hope to continue doing as wonderfully as I am and move on! My first blog is in the month of October which is Breast Cancer awareness. I support this cause tot he fullest. I have several Family member and friends who have overcome this battle and I am beyond proud of them. I have some pictures of key supporters and things I love to share! I hope to post more often about my life and its happening!



Finally In January in Tuscaloosa the Reining National Champions Alabama Gymnastic Team will host its annual think Pink night! I hope to see everyone there. its an amazing night! Its very Special to me and my family and close Friends! Hope to post again soon. Thank you to all friends and Family who supported me this past year! I owe you so much! Love MK

No comments:

Post a Comment