Friday, October 19, 2012

Ok, I guess I am on a roll trying to catch up and all...

More pictures from the trip to Ohio! Dad with one of his Favorite food Coney Dogs!

Dad outside of Jungle Jim's in the old reds stadium seats!

I found this Crown while on the Notre Dame Campus caption should read " daddy his princes and her HUGE crown!"

Fell in love with the Jelly Bean Wall at Jungle Jim's ( if you haven't noticed we love Jungle Jim's! Its not just a grocery store its a fun land for adults basically!)

Another side picture that was saved upright! Mom and I and our Facinators!

My dad had the honor of presenting Coach Sarah and David Patterson (one of my best friends parents and the National Champion Gymnastic Coaches) with awards recently!


Jessie and Brett at the Award Ceremony for her Parents ( what a great picture of the two of them)!

Another one of my girlfriends got Married recently in Tennessee! Taylor and I have known each other since birth, Our parents met in college and we have been friends ever since! Her wedding was so pretty and fun! I am so thankful I got to go and enjoy it with Friends and Family!


Mom recently celebrated her birthday with My dad and Sister in Georgia with some friends! I love this picture of my parents!

Kim came to town, for those of you who don't know Kim she is like a big sister to me and Sarah! Her kids are so cute and wonderful! As you can tell we had a great time at Dreamland recently!

That same weekend Kim celebrated her Bday! Love the Pic she sent me!

 Also, A buddy of mine Kevin Croom( may recognize the last name Croom his daddy was a vice principal in the city schools for many years and is a local preacher but his uncle Sylvester coached for Mississippi state football!) Kevin designs cute tshirts that are christian based! This is his latest it supports Breast Cancer all proceeds go to a non-profit cancer foundation. you can look him up on facebook at christiancuties or look online at christiancuties.com. adult shirts are $20 and youth are $15. Would love to help a wonderful cause!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment